WHY CHOOSE PEMBROKESHIRE STORAGE SOLUTIONS?
Pembrokeshire Storage Solutions offers internal and containerised storage options for rental to the public or businesses as do-it-yourself storage space in our secure compound, which are available for long or short term hire.
Introducing Pembrokeshire’s newest storage facility. We are a family run firm based in North Pembrokeshire. We have a brand new self storage facility with internal storage spaces ranging from 16 square feet up to 200 square feet over two floors.
We also have onsite 20′ containers in our secure yard. All our containers are one trip units with vents in the roof and secure lockbox arrangements to prevent the padlocks being tampered with.
The containers are standard sized at 20 foot by 8 foot high by 8 foot wide. To give some idea, a container can fit an average three bedroom house into it with careful packing.
We also have a secure open yard, ideal for storage of caravan, cars, horse box, trailers and boats etc.
The yard is accessibly 24 / 7 / 365 days a year with a secure combination padlock. It is fully lit and covered by CCTV.
The internal units are accessible between 8am and 5pm six days a week, outside those hours by appointmentm only. All the storage facility is accessible by delivery lorry or van.
Indoor self storage is not available north of Haverfordwest or south of Aberystwyth. We have a firm belief that our location will prove to be beneficial to our future customers.
These units have a multitude of uses, and are ideal for storing the following:
• furniture while you move home or refurbish your property
• surplus or seasonal stock for your business
• storage of plant and tools, or materials for tradesmen
• equipment or palletised products
• garden furniture for storage over the winter
• small cars, motorbikes, boats or jet skis
• exhibition or event equipment
• selling your home – de-clutter your property to give the best impressions
• photographs or art work
Some general tips:
• Putting wet items into a container will cause condensation and mildew, therefore ensure all items are dry.
• Washing machine, condensing tumble driers and fridge / freezers should be dry and defrosted before storing them.
• Flat pack any furniture that can be dismantled, keep the nuts and bolts safe, this will save room and save you money.
• Soft furnishings such as mattresses and sofas should be wrapped in protective plastic.
We do not provide a furniture removal & delivery service, but can recommend a local contractor for this.
The rental process is simple:
1. Sign a rental agreement, giving your contact details
2. Pay a deposit which is refundable at the end of the rental period
3. Pay the first month’s rent in advance. We then invoice you monthly thereafter
4. Collect the keys and away you go.
You are then in charge of your own container to use as and when you need it.
Fishguard Carpet Service
Firstly. Fishguard Carpet Service is NOT closing, we are repurposing the warehouse we have. we no longer need to carry a large stock of carpets, 95% of our carpet samples can be ordered, cut and delivered within 48-72 hours as opposed to a seven to 10 days in days of old.
The front showroom area will always be available for carpet and furniture sales with Brian at the helm, as it has been since 1985.